Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Green Hotel, Breakfast 8am, Mysore India



I woke up hours before sunrise overcome with heavy feelings. So after two trips to the bathroom to wipe my face and blow my nose I decided to stay up. The feelings circled around grieving of others' losses and suffering. No too cheery for a travel blog I agree. I couldn't shake it either. So I took my pen and paper and a glass of water and went out to write the thoughts down. I sat in the garden as the sun rose...about an hour and a half passed. So I'm mentioning this because India is having some affect on me. I wrote 10 pages on the outside of the envelopes (that came with the Hyderabad Palace postcards). Some of you will receive post cards without envelopes.
This is the garden area and the path leading to the breakfast area (which is outside).

1 comment: